You can use your fan brush to contour your cheeks to make them look more carved. A regular contour brush makes them slightly more carved but also makes them more natural looking. All the blenders are for blending eye shadows. A fan brush can also be a highlight brush as well.
– Smudger: Softly apply and blend eyeshadow along the lash line.
– Luxe Soft Definer: Softly blend and smooth eyeshadow.
– Luxe Crease: Blend transitions to a seemless finish.
– Luxe Pencil: Shade and blend in the crease.
– Luxe Smoky Shader: Apply and blend eyeshadow for a smoky finish.
– Spot Liner: Create delicate eyeliner strokes.
– Wing Liner: Apply eyeliner with the perfect flick.
– Brow Line: Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows.
– Defined Buffer: Apply and blend foundation.
– Powder: Apply powder.
– Luxe Face Paint: Contour and shape with powder.
– Face Curve: Apply foundation.
– Luxe Sheer Cheek: Contour and shape.
– Luxe Fan: Apply highlighter and erase fall out.
– Concealer Buffer: Apply and blend Concealer and Corrector.